Sunday, February 14, 2016

Thank you to my Readers

I would like to thank my readers for not being overly pedantic. Many of these posts are written hastily and while I am sick. Even today, I am experiencing some acute pain in my mouth that seems to trigger the nerves throughout my face. Actually, I can't remember the last time I was in so much pain. But remember the silver lining: Pain in the face and mouth means that I'm not eating, which means more weight loss, which permits me to binge on fat-free iced cream and zero-calorie yogurt--which I can get myself after fighting so hard for fridge access!

Anyhow, after reading just a couple of my older posts, I caught several errors. Thank you for continuing read my blog in spite of these errors. I'd promise to be more careful, but sometimes it's a struggle just to post, let alone proofread and revise. I'm usually in a zombie state from the pain, lack of sleep, and medication.

Also, I started this blog for various reasons, but I never imagined that it would gain some traction. I may look at restructuring the site to be more user friendly. Right now, it's just an eclectic mix of scattered thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment