Monday, February 15, 2016

A Scary Episode

Today the pain continues, and my wife and I experienced a horrifying episode. Without warning, I felt a sharp pain near my heart. The pain in my heart has retreated, but the doctors are still concerned. Nevertheless, if I take a deep breath, lie on my back, stand, or sit, it feels like all my ribs have suddenly broken or my lung collapsed. EKGs and X-rays are normal, which is good, but also a little frustrating.

I don't know what caused this, and I am not on much to control the pain. Yeonsil and I are still in a state of shock. Meanwhile, the doctors have no idea what is going on with the sudden infection in my mouth, and they do not know what caused the sudden pain in breathing.

But thankfully we are together this Valentine's Day, and life continues a bit longer for us to enjoy each other's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment