Sunday, February 14, 2016

SINGAPORE AIR DOESN'T CARE!

For the record, I just want to say that Singapore Air is refusing to fully refund a plane ticket in spite of the fact that I furnished supporting documentation of my cancer diagnosis and the fact that I tried to cancel well over five months in advance. Moreover, it appears that I was at least entitled to a credit, which they have failed to offer.

You pay a little extra to use Singapore because of their high customer service rating. However, in my case, United fully refunded the other leg of my journey with very little effort. Meanwhile, Singapore does their best to avoid or frustrate customer relations by constantly rerouting calls, placing me on hold for nearly an hour each time, and ignoring emails. Any response is automated, glib, dismissive, and fails to address the actual issue.

If Singapore does this often, I'm sure it makes them a tidy sum in the aggregate. Moreover, they just bank on the fact that dead men tell no tales. Well, I'm not dead yet, and I'm calling you out Singapore. Let the motto ring: Singapore Air doesn't care!

1 comment:

  1. As an update. This issue has been fully resolved by Singapore Air: I was issued a refund in full.

    ReplyDelete