Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Only Unconditional Love in Existence

"I trust in God's faithful love forever and ever" Psalms 52:8b
"Give thanks to the God of gods. His love is eternal." Psalms 136:2

Only God's love is unconditional. Even the deepest love on earth, among people, no matter how intimate the connection, comes with certain conditions. The conditions may be extreme in some cases, but they are still present.

Cancer does not at all change the fact that God loves me unconditionally. Thanks to God I have hope in both this life and the next.

2 comments:

  1. Nate, your courage is really inspirational. Few will ever have to face anything like what you are going through. I thank God for your faith...as long as you have Him you have all you need. I am still the czar of par, though it is now called KMOC (Korea Mission Operations Center).

    ReplyDelete