Monday, July 11, 2016

Please Pray: Another Infection

It is now nearing midnight, and I received a call that this morning's blood cultures just revealed the presence of a serious infection. The attending doctor has requested that I be admitted to the ER. Yeonsil and I are on our way and wondering about the severity of the situation. This is why the GVHD is so serious; I have traded cancer for a series of infections that are either painful or deadly or both.

To those who are in prayer, please continue to pray. Like Paul in Philippians 1, I too am at the point where I just want to go home. But rather than be angry that I am made to suffer through this, I am thankful that I do not suffer without hope. One way or another, we will make it through this because of God and not in spite of Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment